GladRags are hand-sewn, reusable menstrual products made in Portland, OR. The Day Pad has a unique three-part design with inserts which allows you to customize the pad according to your flow. Choose one or two absorbent inserts to place inside the envelope-style holder, or use the holder alone for an ultra-slim liner!
The Day Pad is equivalent to a standard-size maxi pad. Please note the pattern is colors of the actual product are different than pictured! They are dark gray with a leafy pattern in white, mint, and peach.
- Pad length: 9"
- Pad width, when snapped: 2.75"
- Insert length: 7.5"
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Soft cotton flannel outside with absorbent cotton terrycloth inside.
- Made to last 5 years with regular use and proper care.
Not convinced that you should switch to reusable menstrual products? Here are some things that got us on board:
- The most common trash items found on North American beaches are plastic tampon applicators.
- Cloth pads cost more initially, but you can save up to $450 over 5 years by switching from disposable pads and pantyliners.
- The average American woman will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable pads, tampons, and pantyliners in her lifetime.
- GladRags products are made without chemicals or plastic from soft, breathable, cotton.