GladRags are hand-sewn, reusable menstrual products made in Portland, OR. The Pantyliner is slim and absorbent, the one-piece GladRags Pantyliner is perfect for light everyday protection or as backup for your reusable menstrual cup.
The Pantyliner is equivalent to a small disposable pantyliner. Please note the pattern is colors of the actual product are different than pictured! They are dark gray with a leafy pattern in white, mint, and peach.
- Pad length: 6.75"
- Pad width, when snapped: 2.75"
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Soft cotton flannel outside with absorbent cotton terrycloth inside.
- Made to last 5 years with regular use and proper care.
Not convinced that you should switch to reusable menstrual products? Here are some things that got us on board, from the environmental impact of disposable products to our physical comfort.
- The most common trash items found on North American beaches are plastic tampon applicators.
- Cloth pads cost more initially, but you can save up to $450 over 5 years by switching from disposable pads and pantyliners.
- The average American woman will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable pads, tampons, and pantyliners in her lifetime.
- GladRags products are made without chemicals or plastic from soft, breathable, cotton.